Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Appeal

• BYOND Key: Endless Mike

Name: Selkirk Davis

Job: Chemist

Banned by: atomical

Reason provided: “I heard facebase had 2 people yesterday” (ed note: ?)

When you were banned: Just an hour ago

Ban length: Permanent

Why you think you were banned: I guess this might have something to do with breaking into the brig?  I wanted to sneak into the armory and steal some tasers for the hell of it and so I made up some space lube to get sec off my trail if they spotted me.  They caught me and I was promptly executed for “almost killing three sec officers”

Why you should be unbanned: Like obviously the admin (atomical) only got one side of the story when someone (whoever that ended up being) adminhelped me for somehow “almost killing three sec officers” with space lube and metal foam (I don’t think that’s actually possible).  What I’m saying is I should be unbanned because I didn’t actually do anything banworthy?  I don’t think mildly annoying sec is worth a permaban and I don’t think some weird non sequitur is an appropriate ban reason for an admin or moderator to put in.

• BYOND Key: Endless Mike

Name: Selkirk Davis

Job: Chemist

Banned by: atomical

Reason provided: “I heard facebase had 2 people yesterday” (ed note: ?)

When you were banned: Just an hour ago

Ban length: Permanent

Why you think you were banned: I guess this might have something to do with breaking into the brig?  I wanted to sneak into the armory and steal some tasers for the hell of it and so I made up some space lube to get sec off my trail if they spotted me.  They caught me and I was promptly executed for “almost killing three sec officers”

Why you should be unbanned: Like obviously the admin (atomical) only got one side of the story when someone (whoever that ended up being) adminhelped me for somehow “almost killing three sec officers” with space lube and metal foam (I don’t think that’s actually possible).  What I’m saying is I should be unbanned because I didn’t actually do anything banworthy?  I don’t think mildly annoying sec is worth a permaban and I don’t think some weird non sequitur is an appropriate ban reason for an admin or moderator to put in.

• Facepunch station actually has 5 people right now! Have fun

Users

Topics