Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

My ban

• So I was banned for “IC in OOC.”
    This was because I talked about ingame events in the OOC.
    I was banned for this.
    The events that transpired before was a user Nathaly Ann had taken away my entire inventory and threw away my ID card as well as my radio headset.
    Both events were completely uncalled for and I wish for an unban or for it to be shortened at least.
    Attached is the event.
    I am user Artyom Karetnikov.

• So I was banned for “IC in OOC.”
    This was because I talked about ingame events in the OOC.
    I was banned for this.
    The events that transpired before was a user Nathaly Ann had taken away my entire inventory and threw away my ID card as well as my radio headset.
    Both events were completely uncalled for and I wish for an unban or for it to be shortened at least.
    Attached is the event.
    I am user Artyom Karetnikov.

• In your drunken state of rage you seemed to have missed the appropriate board and it’s sticky thread.

You do not respond to people breaking rules (you have no idea if they were) by breaking the rules.

• “missed the appropriate board and it’s sticky thread”
    “here you can complain about how our badmins banned you after you blew up the station or how the HoS killed everyone on the station.”
    Am I missing something here?

• Wrong section. Also your pic worked against you. IC is OOC is gay, how do you know he wasn’t an antagonist? You can wait.

Users

Topics