Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Dualsaber
    Your IC name: Adan Loid
    Your job (sydie?): Warden (when i was banned.)
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: “Griefer, grey tide raid bullshit.”
    When you were banned: About an hour ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Letting a Grey Tide while cuffed and buckled to a chair?
    Why you should be unbanned: I did nothing to do with grief. HoS(Tommy Chong) was doing things that against space law, when i just wanted to explain that, he stunned me strippted me cuffed me and buckled me in Security office. And gave the order to execute me. Then HoP(Mya Fields) executed me and Jed Hirleman too.

I didnt touch anyone, i dont have anything to do grief. AI saw everything. You can ask AI what happened there. When i was sending PM to Admins, i am banned all of a sudden.

This is the whole log that manage to save (it begins after HoS permabrigged Cornell for resisting an arrest.):  http://pastebin.com/U6yNbjS1

Excuse me for my english, it’s not my native language.

• Your BYOND Key: Dualsaber
    Your IC name: Adan Loid
    Your job (sydie?): Warden (when i was banned.)
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: “Griefer, grey tide raid bullshit.”
    When you were banned: About an hour ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Letting a Grey Tide while cuffed and buckled to a chair?
    Why you should be unbanned: I did nothing to do with grief. HoS(Tommy Chong) was doing things that against space law, when i just wanted to explain that, he stunned me strippted me cuffed me and buckled me in Security office. And gave the order to execute me. Then HoP(Mya Fields) executed me and Jed Hirleman too.

I didnt touch anyone, i dont have anything to do grief. AI saw everything. You can ask AI what happened there. When i was sending PM to Admins, i am banned all of a sudden.

This is the whole log that manage to save (it begins after HoS permabrigged Cornell for resisting an arrest.):  http://pastebin.com/U6yNbjS1

Excuse me for my english, it’s not my native language.

• Ah sorry, a lot of people were obviously raiding and doing stupid shit. I saw you among them (naked because the HoS stripped you) and thought you were part of it. You’re unbanned, thanks for letting me know.

• Thanks for understanding. I will be happy if i helped you with info about that chaos. :)

Users

Topics