Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaban Appeal for the actions of my brother.

• Your BYOND Key: Lofaf
    Your IC name: Lofafmo the Wise.
    Your job (sydie?): I usually play as Clown, but when it’s not available I play as a Med officer or Scientist.
    Who banned you: drchef (Banned my brother.)
    Reason provided: Reason: Lighting plasma because it is radical.
    When you were banned: ?
    Ban length: Perm.
    Why you think you were banned: I know that my brother was banned for lighting plasma on fire, because I asked him why I was banned from nox. He told me that he did it on purpose because it was “Funny” , this, I did not find funny.
    Why you should be unbanned: My brother was using my account and lit plasma on fire. I’m not sure what key he was using because he has his own account as well as the password to mine (Which I have changed already) . He is no longer aloud on my computer because of this, and will not be using my account or this IP any more, for that.

• Your BYOND Key: Lofaf
    Your IC name: Lofafmo the Wise.
    Your job (sydie?): I usually play as Clown, but when it’s not available I play as a Med officer or Scientist.
    Who banned you: drchef (Banned my brother.)
    Reason provided: Reason: Lighting plasma because it is radical.
    When you were banned: ?
    Ban length: Perm.
    Why you think you were banned: I know that my brother was banned for lighting plasma on fire, because I asked him why I was banned from nox. He told me that he did it on purpose because it was “Funny” , this, I did not find funny.
    Why you should be unbanned: My brother was using my account and lit plasma on fire. I’m not sure what key he was using because he has his own account as well as the password to mine (Which I have changed already) . He is no longer aloud on my computer because of this, and will not be using my account or this IP any more, for that.

• Forward this to your brother.

• Haven’t see a “its my brothers fault” in a while.

• Tell your brother to make an unban request.

Users

Topics