Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban lift for security officer/HoS

• Your BYOND Key: PingyTalkest
    Your IC name: Alistair O
    Your job (sydie?): Security officer
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: Don’t stalk and harmbaton people just bechouse they might get insulated gloves.
    When you were banned: 3:54 1/26/2013
    Ban length: Jobban (forever)
    Why you think you were banned: Banned because of an assumption that I was trying to steal someones gloves.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did not intend to steal his gloves, nor did he even have any gloves. It was three minutes in the game, and the person (Dr. Talha) had a screwdriver out and was opening a door with it. I ran up to him and yelled at him to stop, he ran off into a room, got cornered, wouldn’t respond, he had disarm on so I batoned him. I was then job banned for metagaming/stalking him ext;, when really it was pretty metagame-y to hoard all that instantly in the first place. I wasn’t coming to stop him anyway, I was only coming to see what the fuss was about in tool storage.

• Your BYOND Key: PingyTalkest
    Your IC name: Alistair O
    Your job (sydie?): Security officer
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: Don’t stalk and harmbaton people just bechouse they might get insulated gloves.
    When you were banned: 3:54 1/26/2013
    Ban length: Jobban (forever)
    Why you think you were banned: Banned because of an assumption that I was trying to steal someones gloves.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did not intend to steal his gloves, nor did he even have any gloves. It was three minutes in the game, and the person (Dr. Talha) had a screwdriver out and was opening a door with it. I ran up to him and yelled at him to stop, he ran off into a room, got cornered, wouldn’t respond, he had disarm on so I batoned him. I was then job banned for metagaming/stalking him ext;, when really it was pretty metagame-y to hoard all that instantly in the first place. I wasn’t coming to stop him anyway, I was only coming to see what the fuss was about in tool storage.

• ‘he had disarm on’

I laffd, he just ran up to him and harmbatoned him, also Reply PM from-Pingytalkest/(Alistair O): Is there a way to stun without harm? I’ve NEVER seen it done

Verdict: Not fit for duty

• What happened was that I beat you to the dormitory and took the silver coin. Then you stalk me to the tool storage where I grab a multitool. Then you follow me into the public breakroom where I am grabbing tools from a toolbox. Then you suddently begin harmbatoning me and steal my backpack, obviously looking for the coin which I kept in my pocket. When I PM you, you begin making up a story where you caught me hacking into a door with the gloves on.

No, you don’t deserve to be un-jobbanned.

• Can I get a verdict from anyone NOT involved??? Seriously.

• @PingyTalk:

Can I get a verdict from anyone NOT involved??? Seriously.

Based off this:

Reply PM from-Pingytalkest/(Alistair O): Is there a way to stun without harm? I’ve NEVER seen it done

as well as the story from someone actually trustworthy:

No, you’re not getting unjobbanned. Maybe wait a week or so and try again.

Users

Topics