Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Map List priorities

• I believe its obvious now that most of the time the first maps on the list are the ones that are played the most (and mall).  I think that the list should be randomized and not put in alphabetical order.  Right now as things are, I could make a shitty blocky map named zs_aardvark and it would be the most played map on the server.  Also, everyone votes for the first map picked by whoever.  Having the list view blocked for the first part of the voting time would be a good fix and used to be implemented.

• I believe its obvious now that most of the time the first maps on the list are the ones that are played the most (and mall).  I think that the list should be randomized and not put in alphabetical order.  Right now as things are, I could make a shitty blocky map named zs_aardvark and it would be the most played map on the server.  Also, everyone votes for the first map picked by whoever.  Having the list view blocked for the first part of the voting time would be a good fix and used to be implemented.

• It scrolls to a random spot so your suggestion is pointless.

Users

Topics