Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban lift For scientist

• Your BYOND Key: Boggerm
    Your IC name: Boggerm Shipields
    Your job (sydie?): Scientist
    Who banned you:Draconic
    Reason provided: Setting off bombs as non-antag
    When you were banned: Monday 1-3 am
    Ban length:Perma
    Why you think you were banned:For disobeying the rules of rp and bombing as non antag
    Why you should be unbanned: I have learned the consequences and earned my stripes along the way, but in doing so I have ruined other people’s experiences with boredom. Just because I’m bored I shouldn’t ruin other people’s games. I very ashamed of myself and wanna stop playing but I won’t, especially Nox station, it’s my favorite. Just ban me from all command positions, it serves me right . Being scientist is my knack but I just get too involved, too, well, interactive with the station.

• Your BYOND Key: Boggerm
    Your IC name: Boggerm Shipields
    Your job (sydie?): Scientist
    Who banned you:Draconic
    Reason provided: Setting off bombs as non-antag
    When you were banned: Monday 1-3 am
    Ban length:Perma
    Why you think you were banned:For disobeying the rules of rp and bombing as non antag
    Why you should be unbanned: I have learned the consequences and earned my stripes along the way, but in doing so I have ruined other people’s experiences with boredom. Just because I’m bored I shouldn’t ruin other people’s games. I very ashamed of myself and wanna stop playing but I won’t, especially Nox station, it’s my favorite. Just ban me from all command positions, it serves me right . Being scientist is my knack but I just get too involved, too, well, interactive with the station.

• Wtf kind of ban reason is that? What is your story?

• i didn’t type that as the reason. i’ve been drunk, but never that drunk.

21-Jan-2013 | Banned from Research Director - Setting off bombs as non-antag. ~draconic [-]
    21-Jan-2013 | Banned from Scientist - Setting off bombs as non-antag. ~draconic [-]

• I’ve seen this guy doing stupid shit as non-antag.

• May I have several things I have done before please.
    I would love to improve my general rp skills.

• Fixed the reason I was thinking of a different server, sorry.

• Sorry, I was tired and wasn’t thinking straight, bit loopy.

• Edit your posts. Don’t double post.

• gimme a paragraph on what you’ve learned from said jobban and i will consider it.

Users

Topics