Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Mankind685 Unban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Mankind685
    Your IC name: Castro Diaz
    Your job : Head of Personnel
    Who banned you: Draconic
    Reason provided: Metagaming Retard…
    When you were banned: A few minutes ago.
    Ban length: Permaban
    Why you think you were banned: I have no clue, No admin messaged me about anything.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I see no reason for me to get perma banned with just the reason “Metagaming Retard…” Because I have no clue how I was metagaming.

• Your BYOND Key: Mankind685
    Your IC name: Castro Diaz
    Your job : Head of Personnel
    Who banned you: Draconic
    Reason provided: Metagaming Retard…
    When you were banned: A few minutes ago.
    Ban length: Permaban
    Why you think you were banned: I have no clue, No admin messaged me about anything.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I see no reason for me to get perma banned with just the reason “Metagaming Retard…” Because I have no clue how I was metagaming.

• Know what is funny?

I have a secret… I was the Deathsquad member who raped your anal tissue!

• Let’s run down your list of grievances.

1. Yes, you were metagaming. With Landon Pratt / Croanxmaka. It was so god damned obvious I could have been blind and still noticed.
    2. You were not a traitor and you went on a fucking utter RAMPAGE in the HoP’s office (which you weren’t, strangely the HoP, Landon Pratt, let you in!)
    3. get out

edit: you were the CMO, you had access to the office. my mistake. point still stands though.

• CMO doesn’t get access to the HoP’s office.
    But yeah, these guys are faggots.

• I was the HOP, but griefing?  Some pink haired bitch came in and shot me and the captain the CMO was just helping me, then after that the detective and security rushed in and me and the CMO defended ourselves against them.  I didn’t even know there was a death squad.  I almost died but the admins healed and a cyborg rescued us. Because if you actually checked the logs Chime and the others attacked me or the CMO first.

• Whatever helps you fap at night kid.

• admins here suck dick

Users

Topics