Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Hugo fucking Philips, ban his asss

• Your BYOND key:xXVMANXx
    Your IC name:Charles Milles Manson
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):N/A
    The offenders ingame name:Hugo Philips
    Date/Time of incident:right now
    Your story: he killed multiple people for no reason by shooting them with a syringe gun, knocking them out, then just griefing or murdering them. I am currently muzzled, straight jacketed, and buckled to a chair in patient room 2 for no reason. when he left the room he left with these words
    ((“Hugo Philips says, “ill be back for you”
    Hugo Philips says, “baby”
    Charles Milles Manson sniffs.
    Hugo Philips sneezes.
    Hugo Philips says, “dont try any thing funny”
    Hugo Philips says, “noe”
    Hugo Philips sneezes.”))

• Your BYOND key:xXVMANXx
    Your IC name:Charles Milles Manson
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):N/A
    The offenders ingame name:Hugo Philips
    Date/Time of incident:right now
    Your story: he killed multiple people for no reason by shooting them with a syringe gun, knocking them out, then just griefing or murdering them. I am currently muzzled, straight jacketed, and buckled to a chair in patient room 2 for no reason. when he left the room he left with these words
    ((“Hugo Philips says, “ill be back for you”
    Hugo Philips says, “baby”
    Charles Milles Manson sniffs.
    Hugo Philips sneezes.
    Hugo Philips says, “dont try any thing funny”
    Hugo Philips says, “noe”
    Hugo Philips sneezes.”))

• Added my vote he attempted to murder me by spacing me. Round is currently stuck in extended so here no antags and Draconic been afk for long time now.

• when are you going to post a real game screen cap or log so the admins don’t have to dig through the actual logs to see if your broke dick “copy paste” is real or not.

• why not just go back to the ban appeals and see the other accounts of him doing terrible shit?

Users

Topics