Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Request permaban multiple grieffer Hugo Philips

• Your BYOND key: VACAXD
    Your IC name: Nick Fox
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Horseshoesbignor
    The offenders ingame name:  Hugo Philips
    Date/Time of incident: 23/01/2013
    Your story: CMO multiple grieffer in extended mode, shot people syringe gun and sleep, space bodys, admin Draconic afk
    This is one of many that did die for no reason, really need admin in server… 

• Your BYOND key: VACAXD
    Your IC name: Nick Fox
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Horseshoesbignor
    The offenders ingame name:  Hugo Philips
    Date/Time of incident: 23/01/2013
    Your story: CMO multiple grieffer in extended mode, shot people syringe gun and sleep, space bodys, admin Draconic afk
    This is one of many that did die for no reason, really need admin in server… 

• I am currently straight jacketed, buckled to a chair and muzzled because of his sleep toxin syringe gun tactic. seriously someone help us out.

• If you’re absolutely sure he isn’t any sort of antagonist, I’ll get on that ASAP.

• in extended ? no atag in extended…

• @VACAXD:

in extended ? no atag in extended…

The admin could have easily made a couple of people antagonist to spice things up, but that seems really doubtful. Consider him donezo.

• Admin afk…

• yeah that was my fault. i ran a thunderdome event and kinda… passed out before resetting it to secret. apparently all of this happened while i was asleep.

Users

Topics