Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Admin abuse by being Teleported during round.

• Their name:  DrHuxleyy
    Date of incident:  just now ( January 22, 2012 @ 10:10 pm)
    Any form of proof (pictures and logs are highly valued) :    Took screenshots, but they crop out the chat logs so they are useless now.  See below.
    Witnesses : none, adminwho revealed he was the only admin online

Check your ADMIN logs ,  around roughly 10:10pm, The admin DrHuxley had Teleported me (the HoP named Usumu Man) into the AI core twice during the round without any form of notification.
    Once i had escaped and aptly complained, he laughed and teleported me to some derelict with tons of emitters firing all over, laughing about it as he did it.

His reasoning was that ‘i had recalled the shuttle too much’.  But he didnt inform me to stop, he just acted and his actions had gotten me killed. He had told me that teleporting me without saying anything was ‘more fun’

The captain had informed me to make sure the shuttle isnt called (and in the role playing sense, i was following orders)  But the fact still remains.

He then pursured to ‘troll’ me bu poking fun at the subject and overall making me feel like a pile of shit.

Such a person shouldnt be admin, especially if they arent capable of communicating normally.

• Their name:  DrHuxleyy
    Date of incident:  just now ( January 22, 2012 @ 10:10 pm)
    Any form of proof (pictures and logs are highly valued) :    Took screenshots, but they crop out the chat logs so they are useless now.  See below.
    Witnesses : none, adminwho revealed he was the only admin online

Check your ADMIN logs ,  around roughly 10:10pm, The admin DrHuxley had Teleported me (the HoP named Usumu Man) into the AI core twice during the round without any form of notification.
    Once i had escaped and aptly complained, he laughed and teleported me to some derelict with tons of emitters firing all over, laughing about it as he did it.

His reasoning was that ‘i had recalled the shuttle too much’.  But he didnt inform me to stop, he just acted and his actions had gotten me killed. He had told me that teleporting me without saying anything was ‘more fun’

The captain had informed me to make sure the shuttle isnt called (and in the role playing sense, i was following orders)  But the fact still remains.

He then pursured to ‘troll’ me bu poking fun at the subject and overall making me feel like a pile of shit.

Such a person shouldnt be admin, especially if they arent capable of communicating normally.

• OH SHIT

• yeah so it was 60-70+ minutes into a round, I was getting a lot of “end the round” messages, so I had been trying to subtly get people to call the shuttle (subtle messages, etc.) and it didn’t work so I called the shuttle, but you guys kept recalling it for some reason. So I teleported you to to AI core while I called it (shouldn’t have been an issue, you could have easily gotten out). You kept sending annoying adminhelps whining while the captain was chill and didn’t seem to mind it being called. While the timer was going, I went ahead and made the captain and AI traitors to spice things up a bit, I was planning to do it to you to, but you kept whining over Ahelp and spamming it up. I teleported you out just as you called me a retard again, so I went ahead and stuck you into the danger room until the round end, at which point you screamed over Ahelp some more about admin abuse and my imminent demotion.

Sorry I didn’t communicate with you every damn second, being the only admin when there is 60+ people is a bit daunting.

• I didnt recieve even 1 subtle message, nor did you say anything prior to teleporting me. You just did it. and i couldnt escape the ai core due to the door being hacked. something you would have seen if you werent too busy adminbusing the round.

You think id be happy? and thank you for fucking with my character? of course the cap didnt complain, he wasnt teleported TWICE from where he was.  Of course im going to be upset when an admin fucking with me and doesnt say one word.

But hey, if the normal procedure is to be mute and teleport people to the ‘danger zone’ to have them killed. Then i dont know why anyone would want to play on this server.

Goddamn 16 years old admins should be in school.

• usumu should check himself before he shrecks himself.

If you get this butt flustered over a video game, you should take a break.

• @Thor:

usumu should check himself before he shrecks himself.

• @usumu:

I didnt recieve even 1 subtle message, nor did you say anything prior to teleporting me. You just did it. and i couldnt escape the ai core due to the door being hacked. something you would have seen if you werent too busy adminbusing the round.

You think id be happy? and thank you for fucking with my character? of course the cap didnt complain, he wasnt teleported TWICE from where he was.  Of course im going to be upset when an admin fucking with me and doesnt say one word.

But hey, if the normal procedure is to be mute and teleport people to the ‘danger zone’ to have them killed. Then i dont know why anyone would want to play on this server.

Goddamn 16 years old admins should be in school.

You’re obviously a little heated over a 2d spessman game. You should probably stop playing.

• This same idiot just came back and released N20 through ATMOS as a non-antagonist, welded his fellow Atmos tech into a locker, lied about doing it, then whined that I’m an idiot at reading variables and he didn’t do anything.

Needless to say he’s permabanned now. I do love a good feel of a permaban.

• Why do people complain about admins? Huxley is cool.

He is also batshit insane, so, there.

(said with all the love in my heart <3)

Users

Topics