Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Why do I keep glitching

• Every once in awhile I’ll be playing SS13, though so far it’s only happened on Nox, and suddenly I’ll glitch in a way where I can only use WASD to move, I can’t type, and I can’t click to pick something up, I can only click to pull.

This only happens when I’m playing SS13, but it extends to the rest of my laptop where if, say, I click on a link it’ll open a new tab for it instead of just going to said link, and yet again I cannot type. I need to log out and log in on my laptop to fix it. Why does this keep happening? Am I pressing some weird hotkey without knowing it? Or does SS13 hate me.

• Every once in awhile I’ll be playing SS13, though so far it’s only happened on Nox, and suddenly I’ll glitch in a way where I can only use WASD to move, I can’t type, and I can’t click to pick something up, I can only click to pull.

This only happens when I’m playing SS13, but it extends to the rest of my laptop where if, say, I click on a link it’ll open a new tab for it instead of just going to said link, and yet again I cannot type. I need to log out and log in on my laptop to fix it. Why does this keep happening? Am I pressing some weird hotkey without knowing it? Or does SS13 hate me.

• You accidentally hit tab. Pressing tab changes the keymap

• Are you sure? I did it just to test and although I can use WASD to move now I can still type and pick things up.

• Are you using a laptop?

• You’re accidentally opening hotkey mode.
    Are you using legacy UI or the new UI?

• Yes and dunno what is either.

Users

Topics