Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Elder Scrolls Online

• It’s confirmed the combat is going to be generic auto-target point and click.

• @JetBoom:

It’s confirmed the combat is going to be generic auto-target point and click.

ughghghghgh

• @JetBoom:

It’s confirmed the combat is going to be generic auto-target point and click.

Welcome to the future of MMO gaming.

• Where every MMO goes free to play within the first or second month.

• @Left:

Welcome to the future of MMO gaming.

Yeahno. EQ/WoW clones are old news and games more like TERA/RaiderZ are in the right direction.

• Eve online is the right direction.

• It’s different this time guys, it’s based off of a popular game series.

• @Striker:

Eve online is the right direction.

too expensive

• $13 a month isn’t that much.
    You can bring it down to $11 if you buy a years subscriptions.
    Also, you can pay for you sub with in-game money, but most people can’t afford to do that, and it’s not usually worth it.
    I could pay for 5 months with all my in game money, but then i’d be broke…
    Also, all expansions are free.

• The game is barely addictive and lacks a motive with all those who ruin the game being just around the next asteroid field.

• Mining is incredibly boring, and Eve, it has a very steep learning curve. By the time you have found the fun stuff to do, you have already decided it is a fun game. If you don’t like it from the start, you will never get to the good stuff. And although it is new player friendly, you need an experienced player to tell you where the newplayer friendly stuff is… They really need to redesign it to be less complicated.

• The blueprint system is a sham and the economy is alright.  Pirates in new player areas fucking suck.  If I didn’t lose like 3 hulks, I might have stuck with playing the game.

• You were flying hulks? You must have been for the game for at least 2 months, correct? Also the economy is almost entirely capitalistic, so i would say it’s perfect for an MMO. And i’m not sure what you  mean by pirate in new player areas. You can’t really pirate in high security space. And if you took a hulk into low or null sec, that was a HUGE mistake.

In addition. I don’t know why anyone buys hulks. You get a tiny profit increase for almost 10 times as expensive of a ship compared to the cheap covetor. As a result, losing it once sets you back a ton. And if your high sec mining, only idiot gankers would kill you in a Covetor.

This is all not even mentioning how boring mining and industry in general is compared to the other things you can do.
    I can make comparable money running missions in battlecruisers in high sec, where the risk is even less than mining.

Some of the most fun I’ve had comes from wormholes. Although it’s dangerous, if you just pay attention to your sensors, you won’t die. A few (or even just 1) battle cruisers can do class 1 2 and 3 wormhole operations, and if you can get some friends in a Remote Repair Battleship Fleet (which is what I do now) you can run class 4 and 5 sites which make insanely large amounts of money.
    If you’d like a list of actually fun and lucrative activities, i’d be happy to list some.

And if you’d like to ever get back into the game, let me know.

• @Striker:

You were flying hulks? You must have been for the game for at least 2 months, correct? Also the economy is almost entirely capitalistic, so i would say it’s perfect for an MMO. And i’m not sure what you  mean by pirate in new player areas. You can’t really pirate in high security space. And if you took a hulk into low or null sec, that was a HUGE mistake.

And if you’d like to ever get back into the game, let me know.

HULKAGGEDON!!!

I liked the in game economy.  Anarcho-Capitalism at its best.

I’m thinking about getting one quick month to see if I’m still interested.

• I don’t know where your skills are at, (i mean the in game skill statistics, as well as personal understanding) but you might be able to join the corporation i’m in. If not, I have some other characters on the same account that can do things.

• It’ll take 3 days for paypal to get money into my account.  I’ll see if I can get it done quicker.

EDit:  Made an extra account for the time being.  Going to get planet resources!

Edit Edit:  Got it payed for and my old account is ready fo action.

• EVE is fun, but you have to put a lot of time into it.

Dust 514 is also decent as well.

• When I’m rich I’ll buy a PS3 for it.

Edit:  Message me if you want to play Eve sometime.

Users

Topics