Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Worth menu limitations?

• Hey I’ve just recently got back into zombie survival and made noxiousnet my home for that :)

However since I’ve played last they added this whole menu system which is neat, however I don’t know what the checkout limit for the worth menu in the beginning is. Sometimes it doesn’t let me buy the items I want but sometimes it doesn’t and I have to remove items until it goes through.

So does anyone know the limits/guideline? Atleast if I know I can prepare a suitable cart and be able to save it without having to experiment with different purchases.

Thanks!

• Hey I’ve just recently got back into zombie survival and made noxiousnet my home for that :)

However since I’ve played last they added this whole menu system which is neat, however I don’t know what the checkout limit for the worth menu in the beginning is. Sometimes it doesn’t let me buy the items I want but sometimes it doesn’t and I have to remove items until it goes through.

So does anyone know the limits/guideline? Atleast if I know I can prepare a suitable cart and be able to save it without having to experiment with different purchases.

Thanks!

• 100 to start with, but the returns can give you more.

• thanks! wow thats simple.

• It sure is, champ.

• yea but its kind of dumb considering they give you 150, or am I missing something? Im sorry im just trying to understand since I haven’t played zs since like 2010

• Think of the worth menu as a online shop. Each tab represents a different category in the store like Electronics/Sports except it’s for guns and other stuff in ZS. Your 100 worth is all the money you have to buy items from this store. You add items to your cart by pressing the cart icon near the bottom right of the item, but if all the items combined worth total goes over 100 (meaning you have negative worth like -10 which will be colored red), it won’t let you purchase your cart unless you remove an item that allows the worth to go back to or above 0. However with returns you can add extra money (worth) at the cost of some punishments like not being able to be healed (Hemophilia) or not being able to buy anything from an arsenal crate. (Banned for Life).

You can add returns by clicking the last tab in the worth menu (all the way on the right). Hovering over each return let’s you see what that return does.

• yea i understood that, its just for some reason, my worth always says 150. I just keep it 100 or lower now and use returns accordingly, 50’s the new 0.

Users

Topics