Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

"Creative" livestream section

• Where people can stream map making, music making, drawing, modelling, video making, programming and general development for people who are interested in that kind of stuff.

• Where people can stream map making, music making, drawing, modelling, video making, programming and general development for people who are interested in that kind of stuff.

• I approve this greatly

• This would probably give me more focus on my work… Though not particularly interesting to the NoX community I assume.

• It would be nice if somebody wanted to share their knowledge with others.
    However I can’t quite stream anything other than music making cos stuff like AE, Flash and other software want to kill my computer (Even Blender’s most simple functions lol, my computer is old).

• I could stream how I’m making my maps and stuff.

Also maybe how I work in Fruity loops :V.

EDIT: Me approves.

• This would be an excellent way to involve the community in the development of maps/game modes and such, allowing them to contribute suggestions as the stream progresses.

• You can already do it through the current system. It doesn’t have to be video games.

Users

Topics