Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

DGameState problems

• I’m renting a game server, 4 slots.  Right now, it has nothing but evolvemod on it.  When I SVN ZS to my server and start it up, when I get on, there are many problems with the DGameState panel.  These problems go like this: “prepare blahblahblah” will show up on round 0 for 90 seconds, then, when round 1 starts, it will continue to show “prepare blahblahblah” for 30 seconds exactly, then finally show “wave 1 – 1:30 til ends blahblahblah”.  It will do this most of the time, but sometimes it won’t.  Similarly, it will sometimes do it to intermissions.  If this doesn’t happen, the following will: wave will end, then it will show prepare zombie invasion for couple seconds, then show intermission with couple seconds taken away already.  I’m not sure what to do anymore, I’ve already tried to dig into the code with my adept lua skills and no luck.  There shouldn’t be problems though!

I even took the same version of ZS on my dedicated server hosted in chicago by nfoservers.com and put it on my clientside singleplayer gamemodes folder.  EVERYTHING WORKED PERFECTLY FINE ON SINGLEPLAYER!!!

Please, can anyone help?

• I’m renting a game server, 4 slots.  Right now, it has nothing but evolvemod on it.  When I SVN ZS to my server and start it up, when I get on, there are many problems with the DGameState panel.  These problems go like this: “prepare blahblahblah” will show up on round 0 for 90 seconds, then, when round 1 starts, it will continue to show “prepare blahblahblah” for 30 seconds exactly, then finally show “wave 1 – 1:30 til ends blahblahblah”.  It will do this most of the time, but sometimes it won’t.  Similarly, it will sometimes do it to intermissions.  If this doesn’t happen, the following will: wave will end, then it will show prepare zombie invasion for couple seconds, then show intermission with couple seconds taken away already.  I’m not sure what to do anymore, I’ve already tried to dig into the code with my adept lua skills and no luck.  There shouldn’t be problems though!

I even took the same version of ZS on my dedicated server hosted in chicago by nfoservers.com and put it on my clientside singleplayer gamemodes folder.  EVERYTHING WORKED PERFECTLY FINE ON SINGLEPLAYER!!!

Please, can anyone help?

• Get more slots.

• I will once I’m done developing it the way I want it.  I just can’t seem to figure out why there are errors in the panel.  I’ll be working on it for the next probably 10 hours, but I doubt anything will become of it.  I’m thinking there are settings that my stupid server host applies to their game servers that are conflicting with ZS.  Thanks for at least replying xRdJx

Users

Topics