Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

New Theater Map

• Try posting that on the actually thread and not make a new one.

• I saw no thread about it. Sigh, I just wont post anymore. I swear some people just like to complain.

• @kjmarket:

I saw no thread about it. Sigh, I just wont post anymore. I swear some people just like to complain.

It’s not complaining, it’s pointing out the obvious. If you want to post any other comments regarding the map, feel free to post to here.
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17006.0

• Ignore “you got the stuff” he’s not that nice. I’m sure benjy and extreme56 appreciate people for giving thanks for the map.

• @Someone:

Ignore “you got the stuff” he’s not that nice. I’m sure benjy and extreme56 appreciate people for giving thanks for the map.

I was just giving him heads up on where to post. Wasn’t actually trying to be mean. Also Kj, if you can try double checking before posting to know whether or not if you should or should not post. Other then that, i’m sure Extreme56 and Benjy (as Someone stated) would be grateful to know that their map is getting so many positive comments.

• @You:

I was just giving him heads up on where to post. Wasn’t actually trying to be mean. Also Kj, if you can try double checking before posting to know whether or not if you should or should not post. Other then that, i’m sure Extreme56 and Benjy (as Someone stated) would be grateful to know that their map is getting so many positive comments.

Hey faggot, stop moderating. Jesus crist I hope you die of cancer.

On topic: Yeah its a cool map.

• It is a very good map.

• @Someone:

Ignore “you got the stuff” he’s not that nice. I’m sure benjy and extreme56 appreciate people for giving thanks for the map.

We do, thanks.

• i’m surprised how well my fps is, playing on such a large map with so many people

• We spent a lot of time optimising the map. All rooms are sized to work well with vis computation. It takes 5 seconds to compile vvis, 7 minutes to compile vrad.

Users

Topics