Punishment Request.

• Your BYOND key: Pvtbrand
    Your IC name: Darius Levatt
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known
    The offenders ingame name: Emerson Quincy and Alondra Hutton
    Date/Time of incident: Around 0:20 GMT on 10th January
    Your story: Ok, what happened was, I had just gone to the HoP’s desk to ask for maintenance access. The HoP for the round was Emerson Quincy and I was playing as the Chaplain. After been served by the HoP I returned to the Chapel when a message appeared from the HoP’s desk stating that the Chaplain was ‘free game.’ I didn’t really think much of it at the time as stuff like that gets shouted out the whole time but I was kinda confused as I hadn’t said anything nasty to him. Then, I was down in Engineering and I was spotted by Alondra Hutton. He decided to kill me after the HoP’s single message. Didn’t try to arrest me, search me, anything. Just stunned me, and beat me to death. That was it. I wasn’t an antag and I hadn’t done anything to encourage such an attack. If this could be dealt with I would be much a appreciative. You can also see from the two screenshots I posted the HoP’s message (I took that screen grab in a new round) and my dead body and messages of my beating. Cheers.

• Your BYOND key: Pvtbrand
    Your IC name: Darius Levatt
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known
    The offenders ingame name: Emerson Quincy and Alondra Hutton
    Date/Time of incident: Around 0:20 GMT on 10th January
    Your story: Ok, what happened was, I had just gone to the HoP’s desk to ask for maintenance access. The HoP for the round was Emerson Quincy and I was playing as the Chaplain. After been served by the HoP I returned to the Chapel when a message appeared from the HoP’s desk stating that the Chaplain was ‘free game.’ I didn’t really think much of it at the time as stuff like that gets shouted out the whole time but I was kinda confused as I hadn’t said anything nasty to him. Then, I was down in Engineering and I was spotted by Alondra Hutton. He decided to kill me after the HoP’s single message. Didn’t try to arrest me, search me, anything. Just stunned me, and beat me to death. That was it. I wasn’t an antag and I hadn’t done anything to encourage such an attack. If this could be dealt with I would be much a appreciative. You can also see from the two screenshots I posted the HoP’s message (I took that screen grab in a new round) and my dead body and messages of my beating. Cheers.

• :laugh:

• @Piragic:

:laugh:

I don’t know what this is supposed to be but it’s really fucking stupid. The HoP should be jobbanned, Hutton was just acting on what she heard, probably assuming you were an antag, non human, etc.

EDIT: Oh the above poster is the HoP. Yeah no, you’re a cunt.

• @Piragic:

:laugh:

Is it also free game to ban you?

• Ban me? I posted some definitions, as I can’t explain anything at all. I didn’t log that round, as I didn’t hear of anything over the radio about this person’s death or my involvement. Nothing was mentioned in OOC afterwards, didn’t see this until today, certainly can’t remember anything. I didn’t authorize this person to be executed. What I DO know about me mentioning ‘free game’ is an OOC message prior to a round, about, ironically, Alondra Hutton being free game to rape, for metagrudging or something of the sort. The OOC message was a joke, nothing special.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.