Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Kingjpthe5th's UnBan Appeal/Complaint

• Name:Kingjpthe5th
    Banned by:Atomical
    Ban time:7 days/Week
    Reason: A while to think about how an immature piece of shit you are. Come back when you stop spamming shit in chat
    Reason for unaban:ERM,1st he insults me in??What the hell did i do to him? Spamming in chat means writing somthing every 2 seconds not every 15 seconds,also means for no REASON! I was saying “I AM LOCKED DOWN PLEASE REALESE ME.” Everyone 15  seconds or so then somtime in 3 burst then stop,i was a secruity borg just RANDOMLY Locked down,then blown up. When i went to ask for help from admins saying “I just got blown for no reason”,Atomical returns saying something like “You were blown because you spammed you shit.” (he said shit to me 2 times in the short conversation).SO 1st,i am lockeddown while partolling the halls,then im asking to be realesded form my lockdown multipul times and atomical flags it as it was major spam,and before he flags it as that im blown then ask admins for help but get banned after a conversation that lasted 20 seconds. He didn’t even let me explain or even respond to me when he asked me my age. He didn’t say a word after i told him my age and then im just baned for 7 days,by an admin who insuled me for the dumbest of reasons,(and i didn’t do the same to him).

• Name:Kingjpthe5th
    Banned by:Atomical
    Ban time:7 days/Week
    Reason: A while to think about how an immature piece of shit you are. Come back when you stop spamming shit in chat
    Reason for unaban:ERM,1st he insults me in??What the hell did i do to him? Spamming in chat means writing somthing every 2 seconds not every 15 seconds,also means for no REASON! I was saying “I AM LOCKED DOWN PLEASE REALESE ME.” Everyone 15  seconds or so then somtime in 3 burst then stop,i was a secruity borg just RANDOMLY Locked down,then blown up. When i went to ask for help from admins saying “I just got blown for no reason”,Atomical returns saying something like “You were blown because you spammed you shit.” (he said shit to me 2 times in the short conversation).SO 1st,i am lockeddown while partolling the halls,then im asking to be realesded form my lockdown multipul times and atomical flags it as it was major spam,and before he flags it as that im blown then ask admins for help but get banned after a conversation that lasted 20 seconds. He didn’t even let me explain or even respond to me when he asked me my age. He didn’t say a word after i told him my age and then im just baned for 7 days,by an admin who insuled me for the dumbest of reasons,(and i didn’t do the same to him).

• Why cant you people post this in the correct section?

• The whole thing was an IC issue. No ban should have even gone out.

• if they’re spamming adminhelp (or seriously spamming chat) after you tell them to stop, feel free to ban/fuck them up though

atleast until the next update where mutes are permanent

• Drew, you seriously need to find good admins and replace the bad ones. (Seriously, one of the admins I’ve seen on your server is… kind of a chucklefuck)

Users

Topics