Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Smarkledarf Admin Application

• Name (Byond): Smarkledarf
    Experience with SS13 and it’s flavors (tg, goons, lla, bs12, etc): Goon, Facepunch, D2K5, A little /tg/ and baystation.
    Previous admin experience (if applicable): Just a little private stuff, but I know how it all works and I’m not normally a griefer. I was accepted for D2K5 but they had too many admins at the time.

Why do you want to be an admin?: The station is good, even great. It’s players are just a little slow from what I’ve seen. I was wrongfully killed about twice today, and that made me kind of wish I was at least a trial admin, so I could know what was going on. I’m not much for BAN BAN BAN BAN as much as a simple gibbing and warning, unless they kill like 3 people or start a fire. I’m a decent, or pretty good player. I’ve played for a year or so and I know what I’m doing in all of the round types except for cultist because it’s rare. I like your admin team, from what I’ve seen them do, and I’d just like to be a part of it. A few rounds as a trial couldn’t do more damage than you could fix if it goes wrong, could it?

• Name (Byond): Smarkledarf
    Experience with SS13 and it’s flavors (tg, goons, lla, bs12, etc): Goon, Facepunch, D2K5, A little /tg/ and baystation.
    Previous admin experience (if applicable): Just a little private stuff, but I know how it all works and I’m not normally a griefer. I was accepted for D2K5 but they had too many admins at the time.

Why do you want to be an admin?: The station is good, even great. It’s players are just a little slow from what I’ve seen. I was wrongfully killed about twice today, and that made me kind of wish I was at least a trial admin, so I could know what was going on. I’m not much for BAN BAN BAN BAN as much as a simple gibbing and warning, unless they kill like 3 people or start a fire. I’m a decent, or pretty good player. I’ve played for a year or so and I know what I’m doing in all of the round types except for cultist because it’s rare. I like your admin team, from what I’ve seen them do, and I’d just like to be a part of it. A few rounds as a trial couldn’t do more damage than you could fix if it goes wrong, could it?

• hi

• Hi, can i be an admin i am realy great on helping people in games

• Your application has been processed. Please allow 5 to 7 business millenia for review.

Users

Topics