Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Proof of being Trolled

• I recorded a demo of about 4-5 rounds of TTT. Almost every round i get killed less then 1 min in, whether i was a traitor or not. Sometimes they got lucky and i was a traitor, but they had no evidence. The whole point is i cant play at all without dieing 1 min into the round. Also im not trying to whine, or complain but it is realy getting on my nerves. I get RDM is not against the rules but every round they kill me? Great way to abuse RDM.

The to demos can be found here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?r8cl1j9u2vruh74 
    2nd
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dl28exsva38debn

I messed something up somehow -_- The first demo crashes the game, maybe because of map change?

Unfortunately i recorded a while and the demo was split. To view them, type “playdemo moviebeingtrolled_2” in console.
    For some reason when i try to view the first one it says “HL2, had stopped working”
    But i hope you can view them.
    Thanks for reading.
    Also….if i did something wrong please correct me.

Trying to record another demo now… There is not alot in this vid, i tried to type stuff in chat, then exit out of the chat, but it didn’t show in the demo. For some reason it only shows stuff you enter.  It doesnt happen that much on this map because of the size of it, but in a small map, i get killed during the “Preparing” then after i re-spawn they kill me again.  The karma system doesn’t help because the get other people to kill me, by saying i RDM, or im a traitor, or i had a knife, or i shot them.
    It sad that they cant play the game and have to get enjoyment by trolling… Just please make it stop, i seen newer players leave the server forever because of similar incidents.

Anyways link to newest demo—          http://www.mediafire.com/?2sehy0s8egdwa9i
    Type  “playdemo trolledagain” in console to view.

• I recorded a demo of about 4-5 rounds of TTT. Almost every round i get killed less then 1 min in, whether i was a traitor or not. Sometimes they got lucky and i was a traitor, but they had no evidence. The whole point is i cant play at all without dieing 1 min into the round. Also im not trying to whine, or complain but it is realy getting on my nerves. I get RDM is not against the rules but every round they kill me? Great way to abuse RDM.

The to demos can be found here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?r8cl1j9u2vruh74 
    2nd
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dl28exsva38debn

I messed something up somehow -_- The first demo crashes the game, maybe because of map change?

Unfortunately i recorded a while and the demo was split. To view them, type “playdemo moviebeingtrolled_2” in console.
    For some reason when i try to view the first one it says “HL2, had stopped working”
    But i hope you can view them.
    Thanks for reading.
    Also….if i did something wrong please correct me.

Trying to record another demo now… There is not alot in this vid, i tried to type stuff in chat, then exit out of the chat, but it didn’t show in the demo. For some reason it only shows stuff you enter.  It doesnt happen that much on this map because of the size of it, but in a small map, i get killed during the “Preparing” then after i re-spawn they kill me again.  The karma system doesn’t help because the get other people to kill me, by saying i RDM, or im a traitor, or i had a knife, or i shot them.
    It sad that they cant play the game and have to get enjoyment by trolling… Just please make it stop, i seen newer players leave the server forever because of similar incidents.

Anyways link to newest demo—          http://www.mediafire.com/?2sehy0s8egdwa9i
    Type  “playdemo trolledagain” in console to view.

• I’m pretty sure you were the one abusing rdm and nlr earlier.

• @Deer:

I’m pretty sure you were the one abusing rdm and nlr earlier.

There is a NRL rule? If there is, you call me traitor, and RDMer before the traitors are picked all the time.
    And if i RDMed my karma wouldn’t be 1000.

I don’t understand why you cant simply play the game. If you continue to troll me, i will continue to “whine” and you will have to hear my voice even more. Targeting someone just because of a lisp is low. I only mess up one letter, and you call me “autistic”. How mature is that?  Im sure if you met someone with a lisp in real life, you wouldn’t say anything, and you definitely  wouldn’t call someone “autistic” to their face. Just because your hidden behind a computer, you feel strong. That is the lowest of lows, and if you don’t get that, and just shrug it off, you will never grow up.

• I never said any of that.

I killed you because you rdmed me.

• @Deer:

I never said any of that.

I killed you because you rdmed me.

View the videos……you say it every round, and i never RDMed you.

• Sontaran, we are going to ask you to stop playing on the server if you won’t stop rdming and breaking nlr

• @Thor:

Sontaran, we are going to ask you to stop playing on the server if you won’t stop rdming and breaking nlr

Too bad you RDM and break NLR also……

• sontaran when will you realize that they are trolling you now?

• I don’t think this guy understands how karma works or what cluwnes are.

• I don’t mind if you rdm me Santorum, but random rdm is just too far.

• @Someone:

I don’t think this guy understands how karma works or what cluwnes are.

Somewhere i said this ,but they actually get people to believe them, and other people kill me. They let other people lose karma for them……

• @Deer:

I don’t mind if you rdm me Santorum, but random rdm is just too far.

Did you notice every post you make includes sarcasm? Maybe even some irony?
    I actually care about my karma, and i think it is fun
    to play the right way.

• its not that they are able to get other people to believe that you are a traitor, its that they are all friends with each other so when one of them says to kill another person, all of them will then hunt down that person and kill them because lolxd funnei.

• Banned

Everytime I said you were the traitor you actually were. Innocents kill traitors. DUH !!

• change your name in game to confuse these rdmers.

• rdm

• @Kolmio:

Everytime I said you were the traitor you actually were. Innocents kill traitors. DUH !!

……You called out every single traitor, three rounds in a row, 5 seconds after they were selected, and you were right every single time.( you mostly did it when darko was traitor because… you don’t like him?) Oh and you had ZERO evidence to say i was a traitor, not even 30 seconds after i was picked.

I couldn’t find the spot were you called them all out, but a found a log that starts right after you did it, and you said suspicious things like this.

"11/10/12 11:54:42 <STEAM_0:1:21452466> [Team Say | Spectators] Darko: That was RDM
    11/10/12 11:54:49 <STEAM_0:1:21452466> [Team Say | Spectators] Darko: No way you could’ve known I was a traitor
    11/10/12 11:54:56 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> [Team Say | Spectators] Kolmi♡: no it was what i call ‘great detective work’

11/10/12 12:06:20 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmi♡: I KNEW IT LOL I AM THE BEST
    11/10/12 12:10:17 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmi♡: got a trator
    11/10/12 12:10:25 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmi♡: am the best detective lozl
    11/10/12 12:11:54 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmi♡: best detective woirk ever

11/10/12 11:55:39 <STEAM_0:1:21452466> [Team Say | Spectators] Darko: No way I could’ve been deducted as a traitor that fast
    11/10/12 11:55:41 <STEAM_0:1:44613793> [Team Say | Spectators] Senhor Creeper: who are you saying
    11/10/12 11:55:45 <STEAM_0:1:21452466> [Team Say | Spectators] Darko: Kolmi
    11/10/12 11:55:48 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> [Team Say | Spectators] Kolmi♡: ok tell U what, next time U R a trator i try not to notice"

All of that was found in this log:    http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27017/2012_11_10/log006.txt

Now that i thought about it, i realized you didn’t tell everybody who the traitors were, you simply killed them after they were picked, with no evidence of them being traitors.

• Kolmios traitor spotting skills are almost ban worthy…

Disconnect: Kicked: Sorcery.

• @Lord:

Kolmios traitor spotting skills are almost ban worthy…

So this isn’t the first time it happened?

Users

Topics