Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

In need of help!!!

• I’m sorry for generally complaining about this, but for the past 3 days I’ve been constantly trolled on the TTT server.  I enjoy playing on the noxiuos servers, and my favourite one is the TTT server, but i can’t play any more with out being trolled D:    Almost every time i get on, Zeldabro is on, and for no apparent reason he tells everyone “Sontaran is a traitor”, “Sontaran is a RDMer”, “Sontaran is shooting me!!”, and “I saw Sontaran with a knife!!”. As a result of this i get killed by everyone without any evidence of me RDMing or being a traitor.  I did a search on here and it seems i was not the only one he trolled. I tried to use FRAPS to record him doing these said things, but for some reason it cuts off the video after a minute or so. I will attempt to collect a ton of short videos as evidence, but im not great at editing, and i dont know how to get it on the internet for you guys to see. (i dont want to make a youtube account just for this, and i never messed with editing)
    And he got other people to go along with him, and take his side, so i need someone to help me.
    When i confront him, he just laughs like is a joke.
    I am very sorry for posting it here (if this is the wrong section) But i am very desperate, because i cant play a single round without getting killed!!!
    Please help me! Thanks for reading this, and again i am very sorry, but its getting on my nerves. Why is the internet filled with trolls!!!

• I’m sorry for generally complaining about this, but for the past 3 days I’ve been constantly trolled on the TTT server.  I enjoy playing on the noxiuos servers, and my favourite one is the TTT server, but i can’t play any more with out being trolled D:    Almost every time i get on, Zeldabro is on, and for no apparent reason he tells everyone “Sontaran is a traitor”, “Sontaran is a RDMer”, “Sontaran is shooting me!!”, and “I saw Sontaran with a knife!!”. As a result of this i get killed by everyone without any evidence of me RDMing or being a traitor.  I did a search on here and it seems i was not the only one he trolled. I tried to use FRAPS to record him doing these said things, but for some reason it cuts off the video after a minute or so. I will attempt to collect a ton of short videos as evidence, but im not great at editing, and i dont know how to get it on the internet for you guys to see. (i dont want to make a youtube account just for this, and i never messed with editing)
    And he got other people to go along with him, and take his side, so i need someone to help me.
    When i confront him, he just laughs like is a joke.
    I am very sorry for posting it here (if this is the wrong section) But i am very desperate, because i cant play a single round without getting killed!!!
    Please help me! Thanks for reading this, and again i am very sorry, but its getting on my nerves. Why is the internet filled with trolls!!!

• Use the in game demo recorder instead of fraps.

• There are no rules against RDM in TTT.

You should have searched better because most of the threads complaining about RDM already tell you what I just said.

• give me the evidence

i will make the video for you

i promise

• I thought it said something different in the rules???  Well IDC about the RDM its the general trolling that pisses me off.

• Okay guys the next one to troll someone in TTT is getting punished.

• Since RDMing is not against the rules i will make a solution for myself.  :P
    Sorry for making this thread, i was getting sick, and i didn’t look around much. Sorry again lolz.

• Security Team #2 and #4 dispatched

Users

Topics