Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Lagann-hen

• I thought the ending to TTGL couldn’t be any more EPIC. Then I decided to watch Guren-hen and Lagann-hen, the two movies, today. I did skip around a bit since it was mostly reaired anime, but in Guren-hen I really liked the montage they did of everything between Ritona (or is it Ritter?) until the Dai-Ganzan. I also watched here in there in Lagann-hen, but I did watch all of the last 50 minutes and I’m glad I did. Moar fighting and moar robots. It certainly was even more of that awesome willpower robot fighting, though I can’t say if I prefer it to the original show. I liked they showed Nia’s tits, they weren’t Yoko’s but I know there’s plenty of r34 for them both.

Have you seen them yet? What do you think?

• I thought the ending to TTGL couldn’t be any more EPIC. Then I decided to watch Guren-hen and Lagann-hen, the two movies, today. I did skip around a bit since it was mostly reaired anime, but in Guren-hen I really liked the montage they did of everything between Ritona (or is it Ritter?) until the Dai-Ganzan. I also watched here in there in Lagann-hen, but I did watch all of the last 50 minutes and I’m glad I did. Moar fighting and moar robots. It certainly was even more of that awesome willpower robot fighting, though I can’t say if I prefer it to the original show. I liked they showed Nia’s tits, they weren’t Yoko’s but I know there’s plenty of r34 for them both.

Have you seen them yet? What do you think?

• @1031Vulcan:

I liked they showed Nia’s tits, they weren’t Yoko’s but I know there’s plenty of r34 for them both.

Yoko is 15 years old you sick fuck.

• @M4:

Yoko is 15 years old you sick fuck.

That means she’s 22 after the timeskip. Also what’s wrong with before it?

• Why don’t you go watch Naruto while you’re at it.

• i only watch anime based off card games.

• @The:

Why don’t you go watch Naruto while you’re at it.

you better be joking.

• @Thor:

i only watch anime based off card games.

I can imagine a few of those.

Practically every good anime is now card based. Don’t know about Shaman King tho.

• @Mr.:

Practically every good anime is now card based.

• :king:

• Where can I find these?

Users

Topics