Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

TTT Custom Models for everyone

• Im not sure how hard this would be to code but is there a way to take off the setting where everyone is the same model?
    It might be nice if you could be your own player model instead of everyone running around looking the same, it makes it hard to find someone who was running off…
    This is just an idea that I have and its never been done before on any TTT server (I looked around and it doesn’t look like it has been done)

• Im not sure how hard this would be to code but is there a way to take off the setting where everyone is the same model?
    It might be nice if you could be your own player model instead of everyone running around looking the same, it makes it hard to find someone who was running off…
    This is just an idea that I have and its never been done before on any TTT server (I looked around and it doesn’t look like it has been done)

• Anyone who has hats or anything like that has them on display, learn who wears what?

• @Ziggylata:

Im not sure how hard this would be to code but is there a way to take off the setting where everyone is the same model?

That is the entire point of everyone having the same model as well as being an important part of the game.

• TTT is pretty much out the door anyway. There’s 100+ servers. We don’t have the 12 year old admins to ban the evil rdmers and I don’t have the patience to make custom code for someone else’s poorly coded game.

• Fuck no. There is absolutely no reason to be able to call a traitor from across the map because they have the gingerbread model.

• at least the Detective should be made their normal player model than the innocent/traitor one

Users

Topics