Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ttt server

• Banned

Is it possible for nox ttt to have a comeback?
    Now that gmod13 is a public beta I was thinking it would be a good time to attempt on making it popular again. Maybe You could make silver income better than just ten per point to attract players from other servers.

• Banned

Is it possible for nox ttt to have a comeback?
    Now that gmod13 is a public beta I was thinking it would be a good time to attempt on making it popular again. Maybe You could make silver income better than just ten per point to attract players from other servers.

• I support this. We had a shitload of fun on NoxTTT when it was up, even if it is a gamemode with the RP stigma lingering around it.

• It’s realy annoying to play with ping higher 100. Only if Jetboom make zs lag compensation inside ttt it might help. Otherwise all new people will quit.
    Also karma system might sound like ‘passive admin’, but it fail a lot, thus admins required to play it.

• I think that we having ZS takes too many potential players.
    As well there is loads of TTT servers already.

• I’d play it, once I get a new computer and can play gmod again.

• @Streichenberg:

I think that we having ZS takes too many potential players.

@ReaM:

It’s realy annoying to play with ping higher 100. Only if Jetboom make zs lag compensation inside ttt it might help. Otherwise all new people will quit.
    Also karma system might sound like ‘passive admin’, but it fail a lot, thus admins required to play it.

@StratocasterTB:

I support this. We had a shitload of fun on NoxTTT when it was up, even if it is a gamemode with the RP stigma lingering around it.

Have you guys just selectively forgot what made our TTT server so special?

With TTT currently being the dominant gamemode of the new Gmod13 I say NoXiousNet ought to once again lay claim in the market with our unique spin on the gamemode.

• @Streichenberg:

I think that we having ZS takes too many potential players.

Oh shut up you.

I think it’s a good idea, i’d probably play it if it was Noxiousnet, i enjoy the community element. I don’t like going to other communities really with people i don’t know at all.

• A TTT server on nox? better disable those hats on the server at least.

• Banned

@ReaM:

It’s realy annoying to play with ping higher 100.

?

• I’d love to see Noxiousnet TTT make a comeback, I’m always getting banned on other servers because I kill everyone I don’t like

• @Kolmio:

?

ttt’s shitboxes.

• I would love to see TTT come back.

• TTT was fun when it was on Nox and would also like to see a comeback with some new incentives to keep people playing.

• TTT servers with a twist

• Awards and titles.

• RDM

• Maybe. What usually happens is you all kill everyone who expect TTT to be a roleplay gamemode full of 12 year old admins. They quit and then when the population gets low you quit as well.

• @JetBoom:

Maybe. What usually happens is you all kill everyone who expect TTT to be a roleplay gamemode full of 12 year old admins. They quit and then when the population gets low you quit as well.

It was full almost every night in summer of 2010, and each night it was a fucking blast, even when we didn’t have 12 year olds to annoy.

Actively update it, even if it’s only small tweaks, and people will stay interested.

• instead of karma, you should recieve random punishments like random seizures or a smaller player model
    this is where wacky punishment ideas come in instead of lowered damage

Users

Topics