Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

If you're going to troll a brony, at least do so in proper English.

• WARNING: Uh oh, Brony. Gonna have to deal with this post.

I’m sure you guys can agree with me when I bring up the topic of using proper English to even try to irritate someone. Honestly, if you type like

“lol u suk poni fuker go 34t a d1k n00b h3y evry1 lets voteban inimcl 4 bein a stupd fggt”

I’m not going to take you seriously. I’ll just sip my coffee, ignore you, and keep having my jolly good time on ZS actually helping my fellow barricaders as you sit there in the corner typing your god-awful filth thinking you even hurt my feelings by the slightest. But I’m assuming already half of the people who are going to look at this post already stopped reading around

“I’m sure you guys can”

because I am a Brony and have no intellectual right to even post anything regarding the treatment of people who happen to enjoy the show without people going apeshit and shoving their speculation and upright preposterous stereotypes down my throat like I’m some sort of black homosexual trying to get married in Louisiana. But beside that, this is not what the thread is about and I seem to be going off topic. The point I’m trying to make is

Gentlemen, at least TRY to use proper English when insulting me.

Also in this thread, get out your hatred of Bronies so that I don’t have to hear your nonsensical gibberish in-game. (As if you weren’t going to do that when you read the warning on top of the post.)

Thank you for your time, gentlemen. Let the hatred ensue.

P.S. What the fuck are moran ribbons?

• WARNING: Uh oh, Brony. Gonna have to deal with this post.

I’m sure you guys can agree with me when I bring up the topic of using proper English to even try to irritate someone. Honestly, if you type like

“lol u suk poni fuker go 34t a d1k n00b h3y evry1 lets voteban inimcl 4 bein a stupd fggt”

I’m not going to take you seriously. I’ll just sip my coffee, ignore you, and keep having my jolly good time on ZS actually helping my fellow barricaders as you sit there in the corner typing your god-awful filth thinking you even hurt my feelings by the slightest. But I’m assuming already half of the people who are going to look at this post already stopped reading around

“I’m sure you guys can”

because I am a Brony and have no intellectual right to even post anything regarding the treatment of people who happen to enjoy the show without people going apeshit and shoving their speculation and upright preposterous stereotypes down my throat like I’m some sort of black homosexual trying to get married in Louisiana. But beside that, this is not what the thread is about and I seem to be going off topic. The point I’m trying to make is

Gentlemen, at least TRY to use proper English when insulting me.

Also in this thread, get out your hatred of Bronies so that I don’t have to hear your nonsensical gibberish in-game. (As if you weren’t going to do that when you read the warning on top of the post.)

Thank you for your time, gentlemen. Let the hatred ensue.

P.S. What the fuck are moran ribbons?

• @InimicalTroll:

I am a Brony

Just shut up.

• Just stop talking.

It’s the best thing you can do if you want to keep what’s left of our respect towards you (Which is already extremely slim)

• @Pjpg23:

Just shut up.

Awful attempt. A 8 year old and type that and not even rustle any jimmies. Hasn’t your 4th grade teacher taught you anything on even the basics of the English language?

Statement
    Reason
    Conclusion

You’re missing 2/3, you unintelligent twat. 0/10

@Bulet:

Just stop talking.

It’s the best thing you can do if you want to keep what’s left of our respect towards you (Which is already extremely slim)

I’m not asking for respect. I’m asking for people to actually be gentlemen when insulting one another. Respect is out the door by then, don’t you agree?

• you’re a faggot
    i’m sorry for your disease
    fucking faggot

• Back to the barn with you

• @Someweirdo:

you’re a faggot
    i’m sorry for your disease
    fucking faggot

Dyslexia must be hard. Here, let me help you.

First, capitalize the first fucking letter at beginning of a sentence.
    Second, put a fucking period when you close a sentence.
    And finally, speak in complete fucking sentences.

Get out, you miserable prick. One as autistic and numb-minded as you shouldn’t even be on a forum such as this. 0/10

@Softblush:

Back to the barn with you

Not even going to waste my time typing a valid response to that because I don’t know what the fuck it even means. -1/10

• @InimicalTroll:

Dyslexia must be hard. Here, let me help you.

First, capitalize the first fucking letter at beginning of a sentence.
    Second, put a fucking period when you close a sentence.
    And finally, speak in complete fucking sentences.

Get out, you miserable prick. One as autistic and numb-minded as you shouldn’t even be on a forum such as this. 0/10

Not even going to waste my time typing a response to that because I don’t know what the fuck it even means. -1/10

lmfao, comedy like you fucking weirdo furry faggots is pretty great

trolling isn’t trolling if you’re making yourself look stupid dumbass

also admins can do whatever they want to confirmed bronies on the servers, enjoy

• @Someweirdo:

lmfao, comedy like you fucking weirdo furry faggots is pretty great

also admins can do whatever they want to confirmed bronies on the servers, enjoy

Can I have a translator for this person? I don’t even think he speaks proper English in real life.

Shut the hell up, you mentally handicapped hypocrite. Go back to school before even trying to type a sentence on the Internet.

• You should stop talking, in fact you should never even made this post.

If you had stop talking after you 3 day mute, we might had get along but nope you made this post, and if you were a brony you shouldn’t had announce it, didn’t you seen the sign saying “Ponies will be banned purged on sight?”

EDIT: And fighting back and just insulting everyone is not going to help you.

• what an artist

• Die.

• @Minato:

You should stop talking, in fact you should never even made this post.

If you had stop talking after you 3 day mute, we might had get along but nope you made this post, and if you were a brony you shouldn’t had announce it, didn’t you seen the sign saying “Ponies will be banned purged on sight?”

EDIT: And fighting back and just insulting everyone is not going to help you.

You should understand that this post has nothing to do with me being a Brony. You people assume that because it has the word “Brony” written on it. If you would’ve read the WHOLE post, you would’ve gotten the main idea, which is that people should not insult others without first learning proper English. You may not know it now, but I’m actually helping people. Sad but true.

As for the purging, let it come. I am ready.

@Softblush:

what an artist

Thanks. It took me approximately 30 seconds to make those, and that was back in middle school. Nice try bringing my shitty art on the table in an attempt to actually scratch my dignity. 3/10

• ROFL
    AHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OH MY GOD LMFAO
    WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

• @ReaM:

Die.

Death is the coward’s way out. 0/10

@Someweirdo:

ROFL
    AHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OH MY GOD LMFAO
    WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Typing in all caps doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a dyslexic summerfag. From here on I am not wasting my time with you.

• Holy shit, you are the worst kind of person. I wish I could hate you to death. I like to take a nap and imagine you suffering. Seriously, chew on a sack, you brainless tranny. You know what I’m thinking of what would be great tomorrow? My idea of a perfect Tuesday morning is watching a gorilla ram your throat.

How about a fairy-tale story, as a brony such as yourself would enjoy one. I’ve got one actually: Once upon a time there was a semen sniffing flamer. Surprise, it was you.

Do you understand? Nobody really cares at all about your plans for the future. Nobody gives a shit if you get fucked to death. Nobody cares even a little if you drown. The best part about you is that you’re both moronic and repelling. That’s probably why nobody likes you.

By God, Just how fucking witless are you, anyway? Your mindlessness is simply legendary.

was i proerp englsih enuf 4 you???

• Looks like you were better in middle school.

• I really don’t understand what you’re trying to accomplish. Act cool?

• AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
    THIS GUY IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST FAGGOT LMFAO

Users

Topics