Jokes

• Put any witty jokes you have seen/heard here.  I’ll start.

A man goes to the hospital to check in on his newborn baby.  When he arrives the doctor that is monitoring the baby runs up to him.  The man asks to see his baby.  Upon the man asking, the doctor says sure, and starts rambling about how his baby could fly.  The man was very confused.  He asked what he mean’t, and the doctor kept telling him his baby had the ability to fly.  When they arrived at the room, the doctor picked up his baby and told the man to stand and watch.  The doctor dropped the baby, and to his surprise it landed right on the floor.  The doctor picks the baby back up and does it again.  At this point the man is pissed.  Before the man snatches his baby from the doctor, the doctor throws it out the window into traffic.  The baby hits into a windshield and is torn apart.  The man runs over to punch the doctor in the face, but the doctor says, “JUST KIDDING IT WAS A STILLBORN!”

• Put any witty jokes you have seen/heard here.  I’ll start.

A man goes to the hospital to check in on his newborn baby.  When he arrives the doctor that is monitoring the baby runs up to him.  The man asks to see his baby.  Upon the man asking, the doctor says sure, and starts rambling about how his baby could fly.  The man was very confused.  He asked what he mean’t, and the doctor kept telling him his baby had the ability to fly.  When they arrived at the room, the doctor picked up his baby and told the man to stand and watch.  The doctor dropped the baby, and to his surprise it landed right on the floor.  The doctor picks the baby back up and does it again.  At this point the man is pissed.  Before the man snatches his baby from the doctor, the doctor throws it out the window into traffic.  The baby hits into a windshield and is torn apart.  The man runs over to punch the doctor in the face, but the doctor says, “JUST KIDDING IT WAS A STILLBORN!”

• Game Admins

I’m usually good at this, let me try:

This thread.

• A penguin walks into a bar and asks the barman “have you seen my father?”  The barman replies “well what does he look like?”

• This faggot is 14 years old.

• Administrators

@Ambassador:

Put any witty jokes you have seen/heard here.  I’ll start.

Are you for real?

• Yeah

• It would have helped if you had started with a joke that was actually funny.

• @Ambassador:

The man runs over to punch the doctor in the face, but the doctor says, “JUST KIDDING IT WAS A STILLBORN!”

Whoa man back the fuck up that shit is not funny. I was born stillborn and now I have severe back problems,  short term memory loss and people on the Internet call me a faggot. It’s something I have to carry with me all my life.

Seriously, think before you type you contemptible cunt. Suck spunk from my butt you filthy twat.

• @Dr.:

Whoa man back the fuck up that shit is not funny. I was born stillborn and now I have severe back problems,  short term memory loss and people on the Internet call me a faggot. It’s something I have to carry with me all my life.

Seriously, think before you type you contemptible cunt. Suck spunk from my butt you filthy twat.

If you weren’t such an asshole of a faggot people would stop pointing it out. It’s like you’re trying to make yourself an easy target.

• @StudMuffin:

If you weren’t such an asshole of a faggot people would stop pointing it out. It’s like you’re trying to make yourself an easy target.

Babby’s first satire, I take it

• British satire has to be given out in half measurements to start Huxley…

• I was born stillborn

You were born dead?

• I do humor on the fly when in person, every year my class grade awards me " Funniest of the Year"
    That being said, I bet you this kid just wants to add jokes to his arsenal when he attempts to be social.

• Game Admins

Tell a joke no one thinks is funny and then keep going on with worse and unrelated jokes even beyond when everyone becomes annoyed at how seriously unfunny you are.

When everyone despises you for the crippling anguish you have oppressed onto them… that, is true comedy.

• @Ambassador:

Put any witty jokes you have seen/heard here.  I’ll start.

Here’s a joke, your life

• Administrators

a dog with no leg walks into a bar
    call him anything U want it wont come when U call

• zombines 4 zs

• Administrators

@Benjy:

Tell a joke no one thinks is funny and then keep going on with worse and unrelated jokes even beyond when everyone becomes annoyed at how seriously unfunny you are.

When everyone despises you for the crippling anguish you have oppressed onto them… that, is true comedy.

Beautiful

• What did the blind, deaf, quadraplegic Downs Syndrome boy with cancer get at Christmas?

Raped.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.