Fitness

• Discuss all things fitness: stacks, workout routines, diets, goals, etc.

Hell, we could even start a community effort to collectively lose weight towards a goal, or vice versa one that involves gaining muscle weight.

Summer is just around the corner, and while starting a routine now may be a little too late to have a completely brazen body for the summer, you can still do it and feel damn good about yourself.

• Discuss all things fitness: stacks, workout routines, diets, goals, etc.

Hell, we could even start a community effort to collectively lose weight towards a goal, or vice versa one that involves gaining muscle weight.

Summer is just around the corner, and while starting a routine now may be a little too late to have a completely brazen body for the summer, you can still do it and feel damn good about yourself.

• I would have to do the gaining muscle weight goal.
    I hover around 145-150lbs at 6’2, so losing weight would be a bad thing for me.

• I’m probably dangerously skinny I really got to get some weights or something cause my metabolism seems too fast to actually put on weight so building muscle would probably help I guess.

• I haven’t worked out in months. Still sitting at a cool 180 lbs  8)

• Just use Insanity. Gained 10 pounds last month, 6’3 and weigh in at about 175 lbs.

• not possible, enjoy your fatty poundage

• nou

• 5’11’’  and 138 pounds.  Perfect weight for what I do.

• Im going to be training almost every day until my holiday next month.

6"5 84.5 kg

Heaviest i’ve ever been. i’ll let you know what i get up to.

I recently bought a set of dumbbells and 40kg of weight (2x20’s fits on) and they’ve been really great, highly recommended, my housemate is really good with his nutrition and health knowledge too.
    I recommend http://www.maxiraw.com/wpiintensity25 in chocolate, yummyyyyy

• I work out during my school hours since I was able to take working out in the gym as a class, all you do is just lift weights, do running, flip tires, sprint, basic stretches and warm ups, hops, dips, sit ups, rack rows, pull ups, kettle bell swings, and so forth.
    200LB 5’ 8"
    MAX (Usually I do 65%-85% of my MAX in order to do sets with a certain # of reps, my MAX is done during quarter testing to see how much weight can we do in one rep)
    Deadlift = 375
    Press = 210
    Bench = 210
    Squat = 325
    Clean = 195

Thursday we are doing a memorial day tribute to some fallen solider ( 1600 meters run, 100 Push Ups, 200 Sit Ups, 100 Pull Ups, 1600 meters run ) (Time to do it, 60 minutes)

• Game Admins

Unable to run/jump/walk for 30 minutes/stand for 20 minutes. And weigh just more than 150lbs @ 6’ 00’’ by doing as much as I can each day. I don’t like the idea of going to a gym unless you were trying to build on something useful for something… The amount I can lift comfortably (ignoring complaints from my feet) would measure at about three mountain bikes.

• We’re almost the same build sans 10 pounds.

• @Benjy:

I don’t like the idea of going to a gym unless you were trying to build on something useful for something.

Well I don’t like going to the gym unless It’s during school hours, I would rather lift weights then be in some of my classes.
    The only thing I build on is my own ego and attitude. I literally speak louder, act more swiftly, and stand strong when I go about my social business.

• @Benjy:

Unable to run/jump/walk for 30 minutes/stand for 20 minutes.

Why?

• I’m pretty sure he’s mentioned it before but I think that was a long time ago and I can’t remember what it was

• Heavy grenade lobbing

• 5’ 5" and i weigh 120 pounds.

• 154 pounds / 70KG @ 5 foot 10 inches

I don’t go to the gym, but i train 9 hours a week with my ultimate Frisbee team, which requires a good degree of fitness. I’m one of the fastest sprinters and have a fair bit of stamina to boot.  When not at training i do replace it with gym, where i’ll jog for about 20 minutes, use the rowing machine for 2KM (1.25 miles) then go for a 10 minute jog.  Weights are not important to me, but I exercise my arms with small weights daily so they’re not just sticks.

I snack quite a lot and eat slightly unhealthily. Which i’ll hopefully be addressing soonish.

• I know what you mean, I only play Frisbee on Wednesday and Friday and you need so much stamina and speed since alot of games it just goes back and forth.
    Throwing it takes no strength, it’s all about form, I see the true challenge in frisbee is just moving around constantly.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.